- Contact our ANDY OnCall® office; your job information will be taken by our customer service representative.
- Our ANDY OnCall® representative will explain our policies.
- When a Craftsman with the skills needed is available we will call you to schedule a specific date and time.
- If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, you should call our office to make the changes.
- After the craftsman arrives, he will assess your job. He will then call the office for a price. This is a FREE Estimate. If you agree to the price, he may begin work and remain there until complete or we can schedule work when it is more convenient for you.
- Upon job completion and approval, you should make your payment to ANDY OnCall®. This protects your lien rights and insures your one year written warranty.
- ANDY OnCall® will contact you regarding job satisfaction.
- Make a list of all tasks you would like quoted
- Craftsman will assess the job or jobs, and call the office for pricing
- Craftsman may be ready to begin your job immediately and stay until it is completed to your approval
- You should initial ANDY OnCall® contract/invoice for the work item(s) to be completed before he begins
- To schedule him for another date, call our office and we will reschedule at your convenience
- One year Written Warranty on all Craftsman work
- ANDY OnCall® is licensed, bonded and insured
- PLEASE DO NOT PAY! Until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
- Interim payments, payable only to ANDY OnCall®, for individual jobs or stages of larger projects, equaling percentage of work completed, must be arranged in advance with office.
- Personal or cashier’s check to: ANDY OnCall® Returned Check: $25 Fee
- Credit Cards: AmEx, Visa, MasterCard, Discover + 4% Handling Fee
- NO CASH – payment by cash could void your warranty and lien right
- Estimates are for labor only; materials are additional (Please approve all materials)
- Craftsman can purchase materials needed for the job or you may furnish
- You will be shown the receipts – no mark-up is added keeping your cost down
- Immediate reimbursement due when receipt(s) total exceed $100 – all materials previously paid for and/or due will be shown on final invoice – make all payments to ANDY OnCall®
- Craftsman can often give a guesstimate but no guaranteed material cost
If concealed or unknown problems are discovered during the job, the craftsman will stop all work, advise you and the office, then wait for direction and approval to proceed from you.
Please feel free to call ANDY OnCall® at any time if you have questions.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It details the following:
1. How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do that at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You can contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Request us to change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Request that we stop sending you special offers or promotional messages.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed Lock Icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example: billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you think we are not abiding by our policy or if you have any concern about your information that we may have, you should contact us immediately at 336-803-4025 or by email to: email@example.com. Please do not include any sensitive data (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in any email. We will respond to your concerns within five business days.